Would you like to help make a difference in your community? Join WNY BloodCare to participate in the FeedMore WNY Food Drive.
Our designated food drive barrel will be located on the first floor when you first enter the building here at 1010 Main Street. Food drives are a great way to give back to your community by donating food and personal hygiene products. Any dontaion is greatly appreciated! By participating in this food drive, we show others what it means to be Buffalo Strong!
Here is a list of in-demand items:
· Canned Vegetables, Beans and Fruits
· Canned Fish and Meat: Tuna, Chicken, Ham, etc.
· Household Items: Paper Products, Personal Hygiene, Cleaning Supplies, Baby Supplies, Laundry Supplies)
· Cereal and Breakfast Foods
· Peanut Butter
· Boxed and Canned Meals: Soup, SpaghettiOs’s, Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.)
· Powdered, Canned or Shelf-Stable Milk
· Juice ... shelf-stable plastic bottles or juice boxes
Please, no glass!
The food drive will conclude on Monday, November 30th. Let’s fill this barrel!